My Life Direction Staff
Diane Ross WilliamsMs. Ross Williams holds a Masters in Human Development Counseling and a Bachelors Degree in Psychology. She has twenty years of experience as a Professional Speaker and Trainer.
Masters in Human Development Counseling
Ms. Ross Williams is the Director of The Institute for Managerial and Clinical Consultation, a Chicago based training and consulting service.
Diane brings to MyLifeDirection a wealth of knowledge on the following topics:
- Finding A Balance: Maintaining Healthy Relationships
- Aromatherapy; A Integrated Approach to Wellness
- Stress Management in Times of Crisis
- Rediscovering Your Authentic-Self
- Cinderella and Prince Charming: A Reexamination of the most tragic statement made in the history of literature,and they lived happily ever after?
- Passionate Therapy: Building a Bridge from the Past to the Future with Metaphors
- The Therapeutic Power of Music
- Unconditional Love
Mr. Stephen Okwilagwe, B.S.M.E.
Certified Anger Management Facilitator (CAMF), also Certified as a Domestic Violence Facilitator (CDVF)
BSME from Alabama Agricultureal and Mechanicial University in Huntsville Alabama. (AAMU)
Stress and Anger management
- Graduate from Dayton Art Institute. Dayon, Ohio.
- Worked in industry for 30 years
- Cursillista and Kairos Prison Ministry for over 20 years.
- Worked as a Christian Counselor with mission teens org. in Brazil, Ind., counseling Alcoholic and Addicts.
Mr. Cullen Nelson Jr.,
Stress and Anger management
Academic Training: Four years of criminal justice studies
Twenty-one year Air Force Veteran.
- Nine years supervisor of police patraol and air base ground defense.
- Three years supervisor of top secret security facility
- Four years supervisor of correctional facility
- Five years in the US Postal management system
Stress Facilitator and Anger management
Blanchard Nash is a Certified Hypnotherapy and Anger & Stress Management.
Raymond G. Howard 11, B.S.B.A., M.B.A
University of Dayton;Dayton, Ohio
M.B.A.2005, B.S.B.A. Finance 2003
US Bank Senior Banker; Dayton, OH, National City Bank Licensed Financial Consultant; Dayton, OH, Prudential Financial Financial Services Associate; Cincinnati, OH , University of Dayton Athletics MBA Capstone Project;Dayton, OH, 2005 U.S. Senior Open MBA Project;Dayton, OH
- National Association of Securities Dealers
- Series 6 Investment Company Products and Variable Contracts Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law
- Ohio Agents Life, Health, and Variable Products
Edison Perdomo Ph.D Psychology
- Certified Anger Management Facilitator (CAMF), also Certified in Domestic Violence (CDVF).
- Bachelors, Psychology, Rutgers University
- Masters, Psychology, University of Iowa
- Ph.D. , Psychology, University of Iowa
Michele S. Leicester
Is currently enjoying year 34 of her career in the telecommunications industry. During her career Ms. Leicester has served in cooperate mid-management for 26 years. In her early career Ms. Leicester worked as a union level employee before advancing into a supervisory position. Ms. Leicester also studies graphical design and illustration. Ms. Leicester brings many life experiences to the team including balance of career and personal life.
Gaylord Anthony Clark, USAF Degree AAS/ESTCertificates and Training
Inclusion Leadership, Signature Service, Performance Management, Anti Harassment Training, Time Management, Stress Management, National Council for Geocosmic Research, ISO Quality Systems Overview, Worldwide Service Centers and Distributors, RMS Application Server Basic Training,Inter-networking Introduction to Web design, Introduction to Dream weaver 8, Front Page 2000 - Creating Websites, Unix Systems Administration, Perl Beginning Fundamentals
Honorable Discharge United States Marine Corp, Diamond Keystone, Certificate of Recognition for service in Cold War, Honorable Discharge Ohio Air National Guard, Air Force Commendation, Navy/Marine Corp Presidential Unit Citation, Navy Unit Commendation, Marine Corps Good Conduct, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Presidential Unit Citation, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, Air Force Achievement Medal, Air Force Outstanding Unit Award/2 oak leaf cluster, Combat Readiness Medal/ 1 Oak leaf cluster, Air Reserve Meritorious Service Medal/3 oak leaf cluster, Air Force Longevity Service Award/3 oak leaf clusters, Armed Forces Reserve Medal, Small Arms Expert Marksmanship, Ohio Faithful Service Ribbon, Ohio Special Service Ribbon, Ohio Award of Merit
USAF Degree AAS/EST
Ms. Tamica C., Assistant
Mr. William Enoch, Assistant
Harold BrownBME Degree in Music
Has 30 plus years of experience as a Music Educator. He has a BME Degree in Music from Jackson State University. After the Director of Bands for 30 years (High School Level) Mr. Brown taught Instrumental Music classes at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. In addition, he has done graduate studies at the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio.
Mr. Brown specializes in music meditation / therapy, concert band format and Marching band procedure. In support of his community involvement, Mr. Brown enjoys performing in the Sinclair College-Concert Band and Englewood Civic Band. In spite of his busy schedule, Mr. Brown finds time to teach Home-Private Instrumental Music Lessons for Winds and Percussion.
For more information on music meditation/therapy or home-private instrumental music lessons, please call 937-837-3788.
James C. Brittan, B.S., M.A., H.C.Fairmont Stat College Fairmont, W. Va. B.S.
Columbia Pacific Univ. San Raphael, Ca. M.A.
Trained in the following areas:
- Holistic Coaching
- Karuna Ki/Sai Baba Reiki System
- Usui Shiki Ryono Reiki System
- 11Levels of Healing
- Kinesiology Integration Techniques
- Subconscious Hypnosis Techniques
- Music and Sound Healing Mixology
- Color Healing Techniques
- Harmonic Translator Computer Program
Professional Related: Recording Engineer, Record Producer, Recording Artist, Songwriter, Music Business Consultant.
Howard Feldman, LCSW
Howard Feldman, LCSW began working in the area of abuse assessment with pre-linguistic children in 1984 after developing a technique for utilizing the art of children for diagnostic purposes. His work in higher education and clinical services has taken him into many urban and rural areas where the incidence of abuse of children as well as childhood stress, anger and rage was and still remains excessive. Howard is also an Ordained Minister.