Self Management (Improvement and Awareness)
You are responsible for everything that happens in your life. Learn to accept total responsibility for yourself. If you do not manage yourself, then you are letting others have control of your Life. Many things affect one's ability to exert self-control.
Types of Self-Management
- Self-instruction- Requires the person to make self-produced verbalizations to cue themselves concerning their behavior.
- Self-monitoring- Requires the person to become aware of their behavior and make a tangible mark to keep track of it.
- Self-reinforcement- Requires the person to administer a positive or negative consequence to themselves
- Self- evaluation- Requires the person to compare their performance against some criteria.
Information about Self Management will go here.
- Self awareness- Awareness is the first step in the creation process. As you grow in self awareness, you will better understand why you feel what you feel and why you behave as you behave. Without fully knowing who you are, self acceptance and change become impossible.
- Self Creation- Self creation is about creating yourself all over again
- Self Acceptance- Self acceptance is love and happy with whom you are NOW.
- Self Esteem- Self esteem is your opinion of yourself. High self esteem is a good opinion of yourself and low self esteem is a bad opinion of yourself.
- Self Concept- The self-concept is the accumulation of knowledge about the self, such as beliefs regarding personality traits, physical characteristics, abilities, values, goals, and roles.
- Self Confidence- Self confidence is the difference between feeling unstoppable and feeling scared out of your wits. Your perception of yourself has an enormous impact on how others perceive you.