WHAT IS HOLISTIC COACHING?Holistic counseling is concerned with the whole self. An integrated approach to health in which body, mind ,and spirit, combined with a connection with the human community and the natural world are used. In treatment, holistic counseling is not intended to replace western medicine. We believe that you may benefit from a wide variety of resources, in order to help people heal themselves, most healing comes from within - this is our primary focus.
WE ARE TRAINED TO WORK WITH PEOPLE EXPERIENCING:
- Anger and Aggression Management
- Relationship Difficulties
- Stress Management
- Corporate Stress Management
- Anger Management (Adult and Adolescent)
- Stress Management (Adult and Adolescent)
- Guided Imagery
- Batterers Intervention/Domestic Violence
- Pastoral Counseling.
- Bullying, Bully, Bullies
- Reiki Master/Teacher
- Gain Awareness and skill to empower
- Eliminate disruptive symptoms
- Stop blaming yourself, others and God
- Ask for what you need and want
- Identify your motivation, values, virtues qualities and talents
- Bring meaning and fulfillments to your life
- Manifest your destiny
- Become self actualized by finding your essence and creative expression
- Develop clarity, passion and personal power
- Make better and easier decision
- Experience more abundance and fun
- More self-esteem, wellness, happiness success
- Clarity of purpose develops, inner power and transformation
- Help you achieve, clarity, balance satisfaction, success
- Balance the social, spiritual, physical, aspects of your life
- Clarify the presenting problem
- Identify dysfunctional behavioral
- Eliminate thoughts and belief
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Unconditionally love and support of your self
INQUIRE AND APPOINTMENT:For those of you who would like to work with us, but CAN NOT come to the office or DO NOT want to come:
TELEPHONE THERAPY is for you. It is very successful. We have satisfied clients all over the United States, Canada, England, France, and the Islands.
All program/treatment plans are tailor for you. All programs began with a diagnostic interview, which consists of a questionnaire. This process will help us understand the influence and concern of your situation and help us better tailor the treatment plan for you.
The Next step is set up an appointment time and Telephone number where we can call you or you can call us.
Inquire and appointments are made by calling (937) 262-9912. Please leave your name, telephone number, E-Mail, and brief description of your situation and best time to reach you.
You may also E-mail us Contact