MIND,BODY COMMUNICATION HEALING WITH HYPNOSIS
Hypnosis, Tel-Hypnosis andHypnosis is older than recorded history. Thousands of years ago, primitive people in Africa, Native Americans and Australia used chanting, drums, and the fixation of their eyes to achieve the state we now know as hypnosis. They were able to effortlessly perform amazing physical feats and easily endure situations that would ordinarily cause excruciating physical pain.The concept of using trances to alleviate ills, both physical and mental, has recurred throughout the history of medicine. The ancient Greeks and Egyptians induced trance-like states to cure what we would call anxiety and hysteria.
Sunshine Guided Imagery BirthingTM
1. More Detail 2. More Detail 3. More Detail Contact
Sunshine Guided Imagery BirthingTMIs based on the concept that utilizing guided imagery and relaxing can reduce or completely eliminate the perception of pain associated with labor. We teach the laboring mother to relax her body fully and thus release fear and resistance to the natural process of birth. The deeply relaxed state that is achieved during labor helps accelerate the birthing process and create a natural and positive birthing experience. More Detail
What is Guided Imagery?Guided Imagery is a very powerful, highly effective,safe, non-invasive, healing tool, which anyone can use. It honors the mind body spirit connection. and works on all levels including physical, emotional, and spiritual.The power of it comes from the ability to bypass the thinking brain and gain direct access to the subconscious, where all answers lie.Guided Imagery has been around for centuries and has been known by many different names such as visualization, guided meditation, interactive guided imagery, etc.It has a tranquil, instantaneous effect. Anxiety is reduced by up to 65%, and it has been shown to decrease pain and bring a person to a person.
Guided Imagery has shown to significantly reduce the effects of stress on the body, thus encouraging circulation and oxygen to the fetus. When used during the prenatal period, Guided Imagery gives the mom-to-be control and confidence that she is doing everything she can for herself as well as her baby. Relaxation is important for the cervix to soften, allowing the baby to pass with comfort and ease. It has even been shown to enhance the much needed bonding process for the mom and baby. Guided Imagery for Pregnancy through Labor and Delivery encourages a sense of safety, relaxation, protection, and support for the mom-to-be as well as the baby. It allows the mother the opportunity to come to grips with any thoughts, fears, or emotions that she may be feeling. It helps mothers work through them with confidence while feeling supported, relaxed, and at peace. The most critical skill to master is relaxation. It may seem odd to consider relaxation a skill, but indeed it is. When you use relaxation techniques, your stress and anxiety levels lower which can lead to other benefits:
- Preventing or lowering your risk of developing eclampsia
- Lessening complications in pregnancy
- Shortening overall labor time
- Leading to more comfortable birthing
- Reducing postpartum recovery time
- Improving your overall satisfaction and comfort level during your pregnancy
- Deep Relaxation Mental Guided Imagery Techniques can help Mom with the following experiences:
- Relief from lower back pain and other discomforts due to bodily changes during pregnancy
- Relief of headaches and other pain that can't be treated with medications during pregnancy
- Breathing techniques learned for labor and Delivery, can be easily remembered and performed without anxiety.
- Decreased need or elimination of pain medication during labor and delivery
- One’s partner can participate in a joyful birthing experience - free of worry, fear and anxiety
- Mom and Dad both experience an immediate bonding with baby
- Baby is born without the trauma of the birthing experience and are usually much happier and healthyAnd these are just a few benefits of Deep Relaxation Techniques learned through Guided Imagery
How does it work?Learning Guided Imagery Birthing involves training in relaxation, anxiety reduction, relaxed breathing and guided imagery.
A person in a Guided Imagery state is aware of their environment and is in a semi dreamlike state in which the mind is
highly responsive to suggestions.
Benefits Of This Class
- You will learn deep relaxation techniques that can create equilibrium and an easier pregnancy
- You will address and eliminate fears and anxieties regarding birth and delivery
- You will learn visualization techniques to create a stronger bond between you and your baby
- You will learn techniques that will significantly reduce the perception of pain during labor
- You will learn specific suggestions used before and during birth to help you create your own natural anesthesia
- ou will learn deep relaxation to allow labor to progress more quickly by creating little muscular resistance
- You will learn and practice self hypnosis and thus create a level of confidence and trust which will allow you to follow your body’s natural process
- Partners who participate in the class will experience the benefits of hypnosis and guided imagery themselves
- You will learn deep relaxation to allow labor to progress more quickly by creating little muscular resistance
- You will learn and practice self hypnosis and thus create a level of confidence and trust which will allow you to follow your body’s natural process
- Partners who participate in the class will experience the benefits of hypnosis and guided imagery themselves. They will also learn to coach the expecting mother during labor and deliver
- Distinguish between visualization and a multi-sensory approach to guided imagery
- Find creative ways to use multi-sensory visualization in childbirth classes and at births
- Increase knowledge and improve effectiveness in leading multi sensory visualizations with individuals and groups
- Explore ways to open up your creative self
- Understand the meaning and importance of practicing human values in birth
- Experience a systems approach to birth where there is integration of the mind, body, and spirit
What is Hypnosis? Hypnosis is a social interaction in which one personresponds to suggestions given by another person (the hypnotist) for imaginative experiences involving changes in perception, memory, and the voluntary control of action.
Can Everyone be Hypnotized?
Individual differences in response to hypnosis. Hypnosis has little to do with the hypnotist's technique, and very much to do with the individual's capacity, or talent, for experiencing hypnosis. Most people are at least moderately hypnotizable. However, while relatively few people absolutely cannot be hypnotized, by the same token, relatively few people fall within the highest level of responsiveness. Some clinical practitioners believe that virtually everyone can be hypnotized, if only the hypnotist takes the right approach. However, there is little evidence favoring this point of view. Similarly, some researchers believe that developing positive attitudes, motivations, and expectancies concerning hypnosis can enhance hypnotizability. However, there is also evidence that such interventions may only affect behavioral compliance with suggestions, not the subjective experiences that lie at the core of hypnosis. As with any other skilled performance, hypnosis is probably a matter of both aptitude and attitude. More Detail
YOU are in Control
You are always in control. Hypnosis is completely relaxing and usually people are completely aware of their surroundings. It's a myth that someone is making you do something. Actually, your therapist is putting YOU in control.
HYPNOSIS CAN HELP CHILDREN AS WELL AS ADULT.
Inter Personal Problems PTSD
Regression (Past)and (PLR)
Body Sculpting (Face and neck)
Body Enhancement (Image) (Breast, Butt,)
Hypnosis can be used to treat a variety of physical and emotional life challenges.
Start at $150.00. per session. If you need more than one session the price go down with each session.
Body Sculpting, Body Enhancement (Image), and PTSD, is a special program. Call for the price.
What is the history of using hypnosis with children?Hypnosis of children was first described in 1779 by Mesmer, who reportedly used hypnotherapy to treat a child with visual problems. Historically, hypnotherapy was rarely practiced with children, because people thought that children could not be hypnotized. In the 1970's, however, observations suggested that children were easier to hypnotize than adults, and that hypnosis could be used in the treatment of behavioral and physical problems in children1.
Children Live HypnosisChildren live in their imaginations. As they play and dream they become pilots, doctors, firemen, tractor or truck drivers, mothers: their worlds are unlimited and very real. Vivid imaginations and mental pictures make them ideal subjects for hypnosis, provided they are old enough to maintain an attention span.
Many inhibitions which later affect adults will not have yet developed in children. They are open and moldable.
Hypnosis can be looked upon as a state of concentrated and focused attention that is that is very similar to daydreaming. It allows access to the highly suggestible subconscious by quieting or bypassing the conscious mind. The rational processes of the conscious mind are suspended while the mind itself is occupied by deeper and more significant feelings and images. More Detail
Past Life Hypnosis (or PLR)
Is a process of retrieving memories of previous lives or incarnations by means of a Hypnosis or meditation.
Life regression can aid in personal growth and healing of people with psychological or physical problems. By reliving or discovering previous experiences or traumas, a person can identify the origin of his/her problem whether it is a Phobia or a disability.
There are some newer areas in which past life therapy is being applied as well, that are quite exciting and rewarding. Rather than going after traumatic or troubling memories, they focus on positive experiences. These areas include:
- Treating phobias.
- Understanding the dynamics of relationship (intimate and non-intimate)
- Understanding patterns which inexplicably occur in your life.
- Treatment of trauma or other issues which you have faced in this life.
- Troubling behavior and attitude patterns that have persisted over time, despite repeated attempts to Change.
- Accessing strengths and accomplishments from prior lifetimes that can be brought forward to increase Confidence and effectiveness in the present
- Re-experiencing a happy, successful lifetime; this can bring a sense of balance and peace when Undergoing difficult times, fortifying us to work through our temporary difficulties
- Clarifying direction and life purpose by viewing one’s blueprint for this lifetime
- Finding prior lifetimes shared with current loved ones, bringing a great sense of reassurance that we are Indeed never parted from those we love
- Accessing the wisdom, peace and guidance that is available from the "inter life," Lifetimes) where our higher mind and/or guiding ones can assess our progress and give direction to us for Our current lifetime
- Strengthening the clarity of the spiritual nature of our existence
Starts at $150.00
Depend on the number of life time, and the lesson You may be working with.
Spiritual Experience Hypnosis LBLLife Between Life Hypnotherapy (LBL), Spiritual Regression is based on the groundbreaking work of Michael Newton, Ph.D. Spiritual Regression focuses on the life between lives - the Spirit World where we experience ourselves not as an ego, or a body, but as an Immortal Soul. Here we are often able to learn a great deal about our Soul's history as well as our purpose in the current life.
Spiritual Regression Hypnotherapy:
Some Benefits of
And many others... $300.00 This takes from 2 to 3 hours.
- Knowledge of your true soul nature
- Soul Directed Guidance
- Enhanced Relationships
- Expanded sense of meaning and purpose
- Greater clarity and resiliency in the face of life challenges
- Awareness of your special gifts
- Recognizing the unique contributions that are yours to make in this life
- Why you lost your loved one?
- Why you are feeling stuck?
- Why this is happening to you?
- Will you finances will come to order?
- How to get a grip when you are loosing control?
- Where to get the strength to move forward?
- How to believe again?
- Who is your guiding help?
- Who is your soul mate?
Hypnosis-by-Phone?For those of you interested in exploring your subconscious mind but do not live in Dayton, Ohio You may want to consider doing a phone session. We have many clients all over the World & the USA & they call to do sessions on the phone all the time?Life is so busy today even some of my Dayton, clients work by phone for traveling time is so consuming? Because there's no faster way to change your life. Hypnosis-by-Phone is an easily accessible and effective way to help you achieve your goals in the privacy of your own home, at a convenient time. Through the use of your telephone you can overcome your problems,
achieve your goals and expand your mind. Hypnotherapy is one of the most effective tools we can use to release blocks in themind that keep us from achieving total joy & happiness. It is a relaxed state of mind where we are able to work with the subconscious mind (our emotional center) to eliminate emotional blocks & reprogram positive thinking or new habits.
Remember a Hypnotherapist does not treat or cure a problem. I will not diagnose an illness like an MD or Psychiatrist but, often I work in conjunction with them. Hypnotherapy is Deep Relaxation. Relaxation is the single most important tool to get rid of Anxiety, Stress, & Panic Attacks. As individuals, we now have the possibility to move beyond all the negative emotional baggage we have been programmed with by our parents & other relationships. This means that we can all accomplish whatever our Heart Desires in our mind & body, with the "Power of our Mind." What an incredible possibility!
Insomnia, Peak athletic performance, Pain relief, Self- confidence, Stress management, Stop smoking,
Weight reduction, Self-esteem, Self Confidence, Relationships, Pain Control, Panic Attacks, Fears & Phobias, Emotional Balancing, Release Anxiety, Past Life Regression, and Habits,
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:Call our office phone number (937) 262-9912 for your FREE no-obligation hypnosis phone consultation. During that time, we'll discuss your specific challenge/issue, discuss a little more about how hypnosis work, and then if you wish,You would fill out the intake form which I would email to you & send it back to me.
We study your intake & prepare for a session on your challenge then, you can schedule your hypnosis phone session. All you need for the hypnosis phone session, is a speaker phone or headset, and and a comfortable easy chair.
Before we begin, our session, we discuss on the conscious level your challenge & its possible sources?
Working together to determine what it is that you are willing to let go. This usually take about 20- 30 minutes.
The actual Hypnotherapy session takes about 1 hours.
Our mission at My Life Direction / K-Okwils Counseling And Hypnosis Center, is to provide the highest quality
of individualized, compassionate, and effective hypnotherapy using the latest and most effective
hypnotherapeutic techniques available.
It is also our mission to educate the public about the wonderful modality that is hypnosis,
clarifying what hypnosis is and isn't, and promoting the many uses and their effectiveness
to the general public at large.
Centerville, Ohio (Dayton)