Coaching Can Help You By:
What Results Can You Expect?
Our clients consistently report the
Learning how to simplify
Working toward a specific goal
Becoming financially independent
Living a balanced, stress-free life
Resolving a relationship conflict
Getting your needs met
Starting a new business
Discovering real passion in life
Re-aligning life around your true values
Coping with change
Developing leadership skills
Building professional or personal teams
Having more by doing less
Our clients consistently report the
- Increased self-confidence
- Better time management
- Greater ability to influence important stakeholders in my
- More overall career satisfaction
- Ability to leverage strengths
- Better work/life balance
- Greater focus on goals and how to reach them
- Awareness and management of self-defeating behaviors
- Ability to ask for and get good feedback from others
- Better communication skills and understanding of others
styles ? Leadership style improvements
- Team development and management skills
? Joy and excitement for their life
? Satisfaction that's soul deep
their Life Purpose
? Ability to make better choices for themselves
? Greater inner knowledge
? Stronger boundaries and ease of upholding them
? More focus and organization
? Go beyond previous limitations
? Expanded awareness of potential
? Tap into a higher wisdom
? Enjoy life more
? Access to their personal empowerment system
? Increase their confidence and self esteem
? Increase effectiveness and productivity
? Open their creativity
? Increase their energy and well being
The Benefits of Relationship
1. Getting a committed relationship off to a good start
2. Effective communication and
conflict resolution skills
3. Discovering and overcoming issues
and obstacles around functional
such as parenting, domestic responsibilities, finances, etc.
4. Identifying and negotiating
mutual wants, needs, and goals
5. Increasing authentic expression of
thoughts, feelings, wants, needs
6. Ownership of emotional reactivity
7. Increasing mutual support, trust,
safety around emotional vulnerabilities and intimacy
8. Developing skills, rituals, and
practices for deepening emotional, physical, and spiritual connection and
The Benefits of AD/HD Coaching
Provides support from an understanding coach who
is knowledgeable about AD/HD.
Helps clients identify their positive AD/HD
characteristics and to appreciate their strengths.
Improve client's understanding of AD/HD related
to their learning styles and personal challenges.
Nurtures personal awareness and responsibility,
and encourages the client to look for options that lead to progress and
Guides the client into actions that (re)build
self-esteem, self-awareness, and self-regulation.
Focuses on the client's executive functioning
skills (i.e., planning, prioritizing, and analyzing) to create customized
systems that will improve the client's consistency and effectiveness.
Offers a safe environment for clients who need
to let go of their isolation and helps them form a nurturing connection with
Provides consistent accountability and
encourages the client to move beyond thinking into appropriate action.
Helps clients learn to advocate and speak out
for their own needs, questions, and boundaries.
AD/HD coaching builds hope by educating clients about AD/HD.
It is instrumental in developing systems and strategies that they can use in
effectively managing their specific AD/HD challenges, which can dramatically
improve their quality of life.
A coach may help an adult with AD/HD:
- Maintain focus to achieve
- Translate abstract goals into
- Build motivation and learn to
use rewards effectively
With the Help of Sport Performance, You Can:
- Enhance your concentration
- Work and play with greater
- Build your confidence.
- Remain poised in the most
- Replace doubt with optimism.
- Reduce anxiety and stress.
- Achieve peak performance
- Goal-Setting and Achievement
- Mental Preparation
- Mental Practice
- Getting In The Zone
- Slumps and Confidence
- Hecklers And Psych-Outs
- Performing Under Pressure
- The Fear Of Success
- The Fear Of Failure If any of the above benefits appeal to your bussiness or personal success, you may be a candidate for coaching.