Peak Performance /Mental Skills Trainer(Sports Hypnosis)Coaching
Without any doubt, it is the
mind that holds the determining factors over just about all of our performances
and behavior, and so it is in mastering the mind, that the sports-person has
the greatest chance of performing at their personal best.
We have all heard statements like....."His mind is just
not on the game today"....Or perhaps, we might have known someone who
excels at their sport when training, yet crumples under the pressure of
competition. Just like those people who drive perfectly with their tutor, yet
get so nervous with the test examiner that they fail miserably.
Hypnosis can play a major role in helping the sports-person
prepare them mentally, and that preparation will typically include a whole
package of approaches, naturally tailored to the sports-persons requirements,
and will nearly always include methods designed to:
Overcome self-doubt, mental rehearsal, positive
visualization, encourage rapid healing from any injury, increase confidence,
increase motivation, perspective changes, develop single mindedness, increased
concentration and focus, eliminate negativity, promote positive expectation,
reduce performance anxiety, increase self belief, etc..
- Endurance Sports
- Track & Field
- Water Polo
There are four major causes of performance problems:
- Knowledge or Skills - The employee does not know how to perform the process correctly - lack of skills, knowledge, or abilities.
- Process - The problem is not employee related, but is caused by working conditions, bad processes, etc, etc.
- Resources - Lack of resources or technology.
- Motivation or Culture - The employee knows how to perform, but does so incorrectly.
What a Peak Performance/ Mental skills Training can do for
Effective Goal Setting
Thought Control Strategies
Coping With Injuries
WHILE WORKING WITH TAKING STOCK EXPECT THE
A performance coach is also a:
- Win more often
- Play more consistently
- Condition your mind to
achieve sporting success
- Perform with massive
motivation, explosive power and improved accuracy
- Replace anxiety, nerves and
pre-competition tension with supreme self confidence
- Create and re-create
successful consistency in your performance, behaviors and thoughts
- Programmed yourself for
success and compete expecting to win
- Enter "The Zone"
predictably, instantly place yourself in peak emotional, mental and
physical states, with unstoppable courage to achieve results beyond your
- Build laser concentration and
- Install strong empowering
- Eliminate fears,
distractions, barriers and eliminate negative thinking
- Destroy limiting beliefs,
thoughts and attitudes
- Instantly change your state
- Install instant confidence
- Install wanton motivation
- Run your own brain
- Model excellence
- Think like a world champion
- Manage your emotion
- Set powerful compelling goals
and align yourself your beliefs so you are unconsciously pulled towards
- Mentally rehearse success and
expect to succeed
- Personal stress reduction for
the manager and coaches
- If injured, learn how to keep
training mentally and keep your skill level high
- Rocket your confidence in
- Leader - who sets the example and becomes a role model.
- Facilitator - is able to instruct a wide verity of material.
- Team Builder - pulls people into a unified team.
- Peace Keeper - acts as a mediator.
- Pot Stirrer - brings controversy out in the open.
- Devil's Advocate - raises issues for better understanding.
- Cheerleader - praises people for doing great.
- Counselor - provides intimate feedback.
Consultation (for Athletes, Teams, Families)
Mental skills training for optimal performance in the following areas:
- Anger Management
- Confidence and Self-Esteem Building
- Confronting and Coping with Fear
- Coping with Adversity/Pressure
- Performance Anxiety
- Goal Setting/Mission Statements for Success
- Mental Perseverance
- Pre-performance Routines
- Psychological Rehabilitation Following Injury
- Relaxation Training/Stress Management
- Communication Skills in Sport
Is Peak Performance right for me?
Peak Performance Consultant (Coach) is
most effective for serious athletes and sports enthusiasts who are able to:
- Demonstrate passion for their sport/activity
- Receive unbiased feedback regarding performance
- Learn and focus on change (both thoughts and behaviors)
- Focus on results rather than on expectations
- Seek confidential, responsible assistance on an
What results are produced as a result of receiving Peak Performance services?
Results vary from athlete to athlete; much
like physical talent can vary between athletes. How well will Peak Performance work for you will largely depend on your acceptance,
implementation and dedication to sports psychology techniques and principles.
The most common outcomes or results of mental toughness training are:
- Increased passion and enthusiasm for sport
- Increased performance through goal setting
- Improved ability to focus and concentrate
- Reduction in injury recuperation time
- Reduction in fatigue while competing
- Improved performance during pressure situations
Sports Peak Performance for Individuals.
- Endurance Sports
- Track & Field
- Water Polo
Peak Performance FOR
For the most personalized experience, our
one-on-one sport Peak Performance sessions are ideal for serious athletes who want to
discuss the issues that are hindering peak performance. We work one-on-one
either in person or via long distance, email, telephone. To maximize the
mental game coaching experience, we offer one-one-one Peak Performance sessions in three, six or twelve
month packages consisting of 4 sessions per month.
Individual packages include: Our extensive baseline assessment to determine the
mental obstacles that may be impacting performance, 4 sessions per month with a
Peak Performance professional (meeting either by phone or
in-person), and unlimited email correspondence.